Quotations to Live (Teach) By

The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.

Albert Einstein


Thursday, January 18, 2007

Website up and running

I gave up on using WMU to host my website. I'm using Bluehost instead.



My website is called "Encouraging Student Activism" and you can find it at: http://www.eduactivism.org/



I have a lot of work to do, and it looks like a couple pictures didn't come through, but you can get a feel for the general look anyway.















Nate Dannison drew this.

2 comments:

Allen Webb said...

I like your website (I guess it is blog also) and that picture of you is great -- like Dr. Strangelove!

I am really curious how your passion for activism and for technology is going to start meshing. I would love to see on this blog some links to activism sites that you could comment on and that we could learn from...

Todd Bannon said...

I'm still thinking through this process. Chapter 2 of Richardson's text really opened my eyes to some possibilities.